About Us Board of Education Curriculum Standards Community Relations Contact Us District Newsletter Emergency Preparedness Instructional Calendar LCAP/LCFF Organizational Charts Personalized Learning Report a Concern School Safety Staff Resources SRVTIP (BTSA) Superintendent
Parent & Student Resources Family Handbook Athletics Bell Schedules Enrollment College & Career Readiness GATE Homework Policy Inclusive Sign Project Lunch Program Campus Portal Volunteer Requirements Technology Section 504 SRV Council of PTAs Suicide Prevention Start Smart Program Student Recognition Project Title IX Health Services Summer School
School Site Locator Preschool TK & Kindergarten Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Alternative Education Back-to-School-Night Dates Feeder School Patterns Graduation Dates Open House Dates
Enroll Your Child Annual Update Transfers Within SRVUSD Transfers for Non-SRVUSD Residents
Assessment, Research and Evaluation Business Services Child Nutrition Communications & Community Relations Custodial Duplicating Facilities Educational Services Human Resources Maintenance and Operations Purchasing Special Education Student Services Superintendent's Office Technology Transportation Warehouse
Now Hiring Human Resources HR Forms Benefits Certificated Classified Job Descriptions/Salary Schedules Substitute Web Based System

Employee Self-Service (ESS)



SRVUSD is excited about our new on-line system, Employee Self Service (ESS), that will allow employees to access information whenever and wherever they need it.  if you have shared your network/email password, or if you are concerned about your password security, please click on the link below and select one of the methods to change your password:

SRVUSD Password Help

Your user account for ESS is linked to our district's Active Directory, and your username and password will be the same as your login to the network and email.  We rely on you to maintain system security by keeping your password confidential. Your network password is a means to authenticate your identity as an authorized SRVUSD user and to prevent misuse by unauthorized users.



Employee Question: Answer:
Can I use my personal email account? No, you can only use your district email account.
Where do I find my Employee ID? Your EID is found in the company field in the global address list. You can also ask your office manager.
How do I access my 'Leave' tab? The 'Leave' tab can be found under 'My Info.'
Do I log in under user type 'Staff' or 'Domain'? Domain
How do I change my leave request? If the leave request is in 'submitted' status, the employee can make a change to the request. If the leave request is in 'approved' status, contact the HR department.
I forgot my password. Contact

How may Personal Necessity 

Leave * be used? 


* Up to 7 days of absence chargeable to accumulated sick leave.

  • Death of an immediate family member
  • Accident or illness involving employee's person or property (or that of immediate family)
  • Appearance in any court
  • Paternity Leave (at the time of birth or immediately after)
  • Adoption of a child (or immediately after the time of placement)
  • Leave to attend a funeral (granted by the Superintendent or his/her designee)
  • Observance of certain religious holidays that require total abstinence from work.

ESS logo.png


If you have any questions please contact Adrienne Keeling, Administrative Assistant Human Resources, at (925) 552-2923 or

ESS Instructional Video

This text will be replaced

Non-Discrimination Statement

San Ramon Valley Unified School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.

Report a Concern