Under the direction of the Chief Business Officer, the Business Services division includes:
- Child Nutrition
- Purchasing & Warehouse
- Duplicating Center
- Risk Management
It is our mission to support the District's educational program for all students by:
- Supporting students and their learning; staff and their work.
- Emphasizing service to students, staff, and programs.
- Providing sound financial planning to ensure that the present and future needs of the District are met.
- To encourage a sense of team and individual responsibility to the community we serve.
Budget Advisory Committee
Facilitated by the Chief Business Officer, the Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) includes representatives from the following district stakeholder groups; Parents, SRVUSD staff, Board of Education, Employee Unions, Council of PTAs and the Education Foundation.
The purpose of the BAC Committee:
- Understand the Basics of School District Finance in California
- Increase Transparency and Develop a Basic and Common Understanding of the SRVUSD Budget
- Provide Advisory Input to the Board of Education and Superintendent Regarding Resource Allocation and Priorities
The BAC meets several times per year through Budget Adoption. Agendas & presentations can be found below: