Independent Contractor & Service Agreement Procedures
Please follow these procedures for all independent contractor and service provider agreements:
- Complete and then have contractor read & sign the District’s agreement.
- Attach the contractor’s agreement, scope of work, invoice, etc. (if any)
- Verify fingerprinting/TB requirement and attach Form B, if required.
- Obtain Certificate of Insurance (with additional insured endorsement) (this is a two page certificate) as outlined in item #9 of our contract. *Please see below for example.
- In some very limited circumstances this requirement may be waived with approval from the Business Office.
- Have Principal or AP sign last page acknowledging services being provided and contract provisions.
- Forward to Sandra in the Business Office for verification & approval.
- Once approved a fully executed copy will be emailed to you. The original will reside in the Business Office.
- You may then create a purchase requisition and attach copy in QCC to obtain Purchase Order.
- Please also submit a W9 for new vendors.
** Incomplete contracts, or contracts without attached certificate of insurance & endorsement will be returned.