Preschool Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Alternative Education Bell Schedules Back-to-School-Night Dates Feeder School Patterns School Site Locator Summer Programs TK & Kindergarten Open House Dates
Board of Education Curriculum Standards College & Career Readiness Contact Us General Information Instructional Calendar LCAP/LCFF Lunch Program Report a Concern School Safety Organizational Charts Staff Resources SRVTIP (BTSA) Superintendent of Schools
Parent & Student Resources Annual Parent Information Athletics English Learner Information Enrollment GATE High School Advancement Homework Policy Math Information Parent Newsletter Parent Portal School Transfers Volunteer Requirements Technology Work Permit Section 504 SRV Council of PTAs
Community Newsletter Community Traffic Partners Facilities Use/Rentals Flyer Approval Newsroom San Ramon Valley Education Foundation Student Recognition Project
Assessment, Research and Evaluation Business Services Child Nutrition Communications & Community Relations Custodial Duplicating Educational Services Facilities Human Resources Maintenance and Operations Purchasing Risk Management Student Services Special Education Superintendent's Office Technology Transportation Warehouse
Now Hiring Human Resources Benefits Certificated Classified Forms Job Descriptions/Salary Schedules Substitute Web Based System

Have You Moved?

How to Change Your Address

When you move within or outside of the district, you must notify your current school office personnel with your change of address within 5 days of the move.  Here's what you will need to do to successfully complete your change of address: 


Moving from one address to another and both addresses are within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District Boundaries

During the school year, after the Annual Update has closed and the Parent Portal Change Request processor has opened, you may request your address change through the Parent Portal. To complete the change of address bring your new residency verification documents (escrow, lease/rental agreements & PG&E or water bill) to your current school of attendance. Please note that your address will not change until you bring your residency verification documents to your current school of attendance.   

  • The Parent Portal Change Requests processor is typically closed from the beginning of the school year through October. While the Parent Portal Change Request processor is closed you may bring your new residency verification documents (escrow, lease/rental agreements & PG&E or water bill) to your school of attendance to change your address. 

During summer months address change requests are processed at the summer enrollment center. Information regarding the location, dates and hours of the summer enrollment center is posted on the Enrollment page of the district website beginning in June.  


Moving from an address within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District Boundaries to an address outside the SRVUSD boundaries

Bring your new address information to your current school of attendance.

If you would like your student(s) to continue attending school in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District obtain an approved Inter-District Transfer request(s) from your new resident school district. 

  • Bring or have the approved Inter-District Transfer request sent to the Student Services Department at 699 Old Orchard Dr, Danville. Your approved Inter-District Transfer request can also be faxed to (925) 837-2605 or scanned to
  • At this point the request will enter our Inter-District Transfer process for review.
  • Additional information regarding Inter-District Transfer process can be found on the School Transfers page of the district website.

Moving within SRVUSD?

If you have moved within the SRVUSD boundary, and wish to request a transfer for your student to remain at his/her current school site, please submit your request during 2017-18 Open Enrollment. Click here for intra district transfer information and to accessthe 2017-18 Open Enrollment timeline.