It is important for you to read the enrollment information provided on this page before completing the on-line enrollment application. The link to the on-line enrollment application is located at the bottom of this page. Please note that the enrollment process is not completed until district staff have received and reviewed the required enrollment documents.
Note: When completing the on-line enrollment application, please enter the first day of school in a California School. This is a required field. The 17-18 school year begins on August 14, 2017.
Please be sure you have reviewed the enrollment requirements and information on the following topics:
- Residency Requirements
- Attendance Boundaries (school locator)
- Immunizations Requirements (required prior to the first day of school, not required to complete the enrollment process)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry (This is required only for incoming 1st grade students)
- Instructions for completing Health Exam Form Please read carefully, this is very important.
- TK/Kindergarten Specific Information and Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please Note: Once you have completed the On-line Enrollment you will take the summary and original required documents to your resident school site to be verified and approved. Be advised that you must be a current resident in the SRVUSD school boundaries and be able to provide proof of residency.
Your original documents are required for verification and will be returned to you. Please bring one copy of each document for each student in addition to the original documents.
Incomplete enrollment packages will not be accepted
|The Enrollment Process (|
Be advised that you must be a current resident in the SRVUSD school boundaries and provide proof of residency prior to enrollment approval. All new students to the school district for the 2017-18 school year must first complete the online enrollment process. Once the online enrollment process is completed, please bring the application summary and the required original documents to your resident school site to complete the enrollment process. While no appointment is necessary for elementary enrollments, please contact our middle and high school staff to schedule an enrollment appointment. Click here for the list of links to the SRVUSD school websites for contact information. Students younger than age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian complete the enrollment process. Click here to download the Enrollment Checklist to help organize your enrollment documents.
There are two steps to our enrollment process:
1. On-Line Enrollment Application
- Use Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers.
- Internet Explorer and smartphones are not compatible with the application
- Print out the summary following application submission
Note: If you have a student currently enrolled in a SRVUSD school you may add your new student via your Parent Portal Account. Log in to your account, access your Inbox, click on the message "Online Enrollment to Add (enroll) a Student new to the District". Existing information will be pre-filled, add your new student on the Student tab. It is important that you only add your new student, do not add your currently enrolled student as a new student.
2. On-Site Enrollment Application & Required Documents Submission
- Take the completed enrollment package (including original documents and a copy of each document for each student) to your resident school site for verification, approval and completion.
- Your enrollment package must contain the following documents:
- Printed Enrollment Summary
- 2 Proofs of Residency (click here for requirement specifics) (your student must be physically living in the residence)
- Birth Certificate or Passport/Visa for student(s)
- Current and up to date Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Any additional documents you may have completed during the on-line enrollment process
|2017-18 On-line Enrollment Links, grades 1-12 (enrollment documents will be accepted by resident school sites beginning March 2, 2017):|
Be sure to choose 17-18 in the drop down menu in the online enrollment application. The first day of the 2017-18 school year is 8/14/2017. There are two links provided below. One link is intended for parents/guardians who currently have students attending school in the district, the second link is intended for those who are new to the district.
If you see the following text box pop up during your enrollment, do not check the box, click "OK":
If you are a current parent/guardian in the San Ramon Valley Unified School District access Online Enrollment through your Parent Portal Account here. Log in to your account, access your Inbox, click on the message "New Student Enrollment. Use this link to add a student new to SRVUSD". (If you do not see this message in your Inbox, you can delete all of the messages in your Inbox and the New Student Enrollment message will appear in your Inbox within one hour). Existing information will be pre-filled, add your new student on the Student tab. (Please use Firefox or Chrome browser, please do not use Internet Explorer browser or smart phones.) The on-line application cannot be completed via a smart phone. You will be asked to print a copy of the summary at the completion of the application process. This summary becomes the beginning of your enrollment package. If you don't know your password or need assistance accessing your Parent Portal Account please contact the portal help desk at: email@example.com.
If you are new to the San Ramon Valley Unified School District access Online Enrollment here. (Please use Firefox or Chrome browser, please do not use Internet Explorer browser or smart phones.) The on-line application cannot be completed via a smart phone. You will be asked to print a copy of the summary at the completion of the application process. This summary becomes the beginning of your enrollment package.