San Ramon Valley Unified School District
Excellence in Education Act of 2009
Measure C - $144 parcel tax
Commencing July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2016
Moneys raised under this Excellence in Education Act shall be authorized to be used only to provide financial support to local school programs as follows:
- to address the impact of cuts in the State's education budget on teachers, classroom programs and student services.
- to maintain academic excellence
- to retain qualified and experienced teachers
- to prepare students for college and careers for a global economy
- to maintain math, science, literacy and other academic programs
- to provide other financial support such as the purchase of instructional equipment, materials and supplies
Exemptions: The filing period for exemptions has passed. Please see Parcel Tax 2016-2025 for further information.
The Parcel Tax Oversight Committee (also known as the PTOC) has been established by the Board of Trustees of the San Ramon Valley Unified School District, pursuant to the passage of Measure "C". The purpose of the PTOC is to provide oversight and accountability on the expenditures funded by Measure "C" in order to ensure that said funds are spent for the purposes approved by the voters. The PTOC will monitor the expenditures of these funds by the District and will report on an annual basis to the Board and community on how these funds have been spent.
Regular Meetings (6:30PM, held at the Education Center) :
October 29, 2015
November 12, 2015
December 15, 2015
January 5, 2016
* Meeting Agendas and Minutes can be found in the Parcel Tax Forms folder to the right.