Be sure you have an account and the ability to log in to Our Student Information System’s parent portal. With a portal account, parents are able to view important information about their children as well as make updates/changes to their own household/emergency contact information. Information is for the current year only, and changes can only be made for students who are currently in our system.
*** Please click here for detailed instructions on creating a portal account.
If you are new to the district or have not received an activation key for the parent portal, please contact your school or send an email to: PortalHelp@srvusd.net
View only Categories:
- Grades (Progress, Quarter, Semester)
- Term GPA
- Assessments (CAHSEE, CELDT, STAR, SAT, AP Exams, ACT)
- Graduation Planner
- Transcripts (information only)
- Household phone and address changes(found in Household tab)
- Emergency Contacts (found in Student Information Demographic tab)
- Family and Relationships (found in Family tab)
If you have any questions please contact your school office or: PortalHelp@srvusd.net