Parent Portal Status - Annual Update
Due to high transaction volume you may experience slow response from time to time. If you're experiencing slow response, please log off and return later. The Annual Update window will be open until August 22.
Be sure you have an account and the ability to log in to Our Student Information System’s parent portal. With a portal account, parents are able to view important information about their children as well as make updates/changes to their own household/emergency contact information. Information is for the current year only, and changes can only be made for students who are currently in our system.
*** Please click here for detailed instructions on creating a portal account.
If you are an existing SRVUSD family and have not yet set up a portal account, you will need an activation key. Please contact your school site for your unique activation key. If you have set up a portal account and need help with your user name or password, please send an email to: PortalHelp@srvusd.net
View only Categories:
- Grades (Progress, Quarter, Semester)
- Term GPA
- Assessments (CAHSEE, CELDT, STAR, SAT, AP Exams, ACT)
- Graduation Planner
- Transcripts (information only)
- Household phone and address changes(found in Household tab)
- Emergency Contacts (found in Student Information Demographic tab)
- Family and Relationships (found in Family tab)
If you have any questions please contact your school office or: PortalHelp@srvusd.net