Skip to main content

Facilities Use Department


San Ramon Valley Unified School District facilities are available for rent to individuals and community organizations.  As a convenience to our community, SRVUSD's Civic Permits website is available to process permit applications online.



Please note:

  • Reservation must be submitted at least two weeks prior to use.
  • Permit approval requires:
    1. Certificate of Insurance ( examples of sample certificates)
    2. Proof of 501(c)(3) status, if applicable
    3. Payment



To get started follow these steps:

Step 1:  Create an Account in "Civic Permits"

  • Create Account
  • Once your new account is set up, you will receive a confirmation email and can proceed to Step 2.

Step 2:  Submit a Facilities Use Request


Need help with Civic Permits?  

*Important         Notice*


  • Effective May 3, 2021, we will take outdoor reservations for Fields and Black Top only. Please continue to monitor this website for updates.
  • Effective June 1, 2019
    • Fee Increase of 3.36% 
    • 4.5 % Credit Card Convenience Fee (per transaction)


Contact Us: main# 925-824-1883

For information and assistance please contact:


Sharon Galletly, 925-552-5020

Celia Chung, 925-824-1886






SRVUSD - Facilities Use

3280 Crow Canyon Road

San Ramon, CA  94583