skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Facilities Use Department

San Ramon Valley Unified School District facilities are available for rent to individuals and community organizations.  As a convenience to our community, SRVUSD's Civic Permits website is available to process permit applications online.
Please note:
  • Reservation must be submitted at least two weeks prior to use.
  • Permit approval requires:
  • Certificate of Insurance ( examples of sample certificates)
  • Proof of 501(c)(3) status, if applicable
  • Payment
Step 1:  Create an Account in "Civic Permits"
  • Create Account
  • Once your new account is set up, you will receive a confirmation email and can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2:  Submit a Facilities Use Request
Need help with Civic Permits?


  • Effective April 18, 2022,  the Facilities Use Dept will open up the Civic Permits software to all external reservations covering the period of June 1, 2022 through July 29, 2022. 
  • All Facilities Users need to follow the guidance of Contra Costa Health Services that are in effect on the date of their event(s).
  • All Fall Gym users need to submit Gymnasium Schedule Requests in order to be considered for Gym Use, regardless if you were able to submit a Civic Permits Request or not.
  • Effective June 1, 2022
    • Fee Increase of 5.0% 
    • 4.5 % Credit Card Convenience Fee (per transaction)
CONTACT US: MAIN# 925-824-1883

CONTACT US: MAIN# 925-824-1883

For information and assistance please contact:

Tina Reimer: 925-552-5020

Danville, Alamo & Blackhawk 
Celia Chung: 925-824-1886
All schools in San Ramon area


SRVUSD - Facilities Use
3280 Crow Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA  94583