- Educational Services
- Special Education
- Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- Student Services
- Animals on Campus
- Home Hospital
- Social Emotional Wellness
- Student Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Students and the First Amendment
- Foster Youth and Homeless Education Services
- Health Services
- English Learners
- English Language Arts
- Visual & Performing Arts
- School Site Council
- Student Senate 2021-2022
- Student Senate
- Enrollment Info
- Residency Requirements
- Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
- Child Care
- Home Hospital
- Independent Study
- School Transfers
- TK/ Kindergarten Specific Information
- Fall School Site Specific Information
- How to Change Your Address
- Course Catalogs
- School Site Locator
- Feeder School Patterns
- Profile of the Learner Committee
Online Enrollment Application
- If you have more than one new student to enroll, add all of your new students to the same online enrollment application.
- Before enrolling a new TK or kindergarten student, please review the California Public School age requirements on the TK/ Kindergarten Specific Information link. You must enroll your child in the age appropriate grade
- When completing the on-line enrollment application, please enter your child's first day of school in a California School, this is a required field. If you are enrolling a new student to start TK or Kindergarten in SRVUSD in the 2023-24 school year, please enter August 10, 2023 as the first day attending a California School.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION LINKS:
There are two links provided below. One link is intended for parents/guardians who currently have students attending school in the district, the second link is intended for those who are new to the district.
If you see the following text box pop up during your enrollment, do not check the box, click "OK":
(Please use Firefox or Chrome browser, please do not use Internet Explorer browser or smart phones.) The on-line application cannot be completed via a smart phone. You will be asked to print a copy of the summary at the completion of the application process. This summary becomes the beginning of your enrollment package.
Log in to your account. Click on the 3 line icon located in the upper left corner of the screen. Click the More tab. On the next screen, near the bottom of the screen, is the "online Enrollment/Annual Update" tab. Click on this tab to start the online enrollment process. (Please use Firefox or Chrome browser, please do not use Internet Explorer browser or smart phones.) The on-line application cannot be completed via a smart phone. You will be asked to print a copy of the summary at the completion of the application process. This summary becomes the beginning of your enrollment package. If you don't know your password or need assistance accessing your Parent Portal Account please contact the portal help desk at: email@example.com.