- Educational Services
- Special Education
- Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- Student Services
- Animals on Campus
- Home Hospital
- Social Emotional Wellness
- Student Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Students and the First Amendment
- Foster Youth and Homeless Education Services
- Health Services
- English Learners
- Visual & Performing Arts
- School Site Council
- Student Senate 2021-2022
- Student Senate
- Enrollment Info
- Residency Requirements
- Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
- Child Care
- Home Hospital
- Independent Study
- School Transfers
- TK/ Kindergarten Specific Information
- Fall School Site Specific Information
- How to Change Your Address
- Course Catalogs
- School Site Locator
- Feeder School Patterns
- November 14, 2022 - Online enrollment opens. The 23-24 enrollment application will not be available prior to this date, so please wait until November 14 to start your enrollment application. Parents of current TK students do not need to complete an online enrollment application.
- December 16, 2022 - Completed enrollment applications must be submitted by December 16th in order to be included in a lottery should a lottery be necessary at your resident school.
- Enrollment applications submitted after December 16th are received on a first come, first served basis for space.
2022-23 School Year
Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2022 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten only.
If your child turns five years of age on or between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023, you may only enroll in the TK program.
- 2022-23 Quick reference guide for TK/Kindergarten enrollment documents.
- TK FAQ for the 22-23 school year.
Schedule of TK Age Eligibility based on AB130
|School Year||5th Birthday Occurs Between|
|2021-22||September 2nd - December 2nd|
|2022-23||September 2nd - February 2nd|
|2023-24||September 2nd - April 2nd|
|2024-25||September 2nd - June 2nd|
|2025-26||All students who turn 4 by September 1, 2025|