skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Certificated Employment

Certificated positions require a Credential from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
These positions include: Teacher, Counselor, Speech Therapist, School Psychologist, Nurse/Health Educator, Media Specialist, Site Administrator, and many District Administrator.
SRVUSD is an equal-opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
View our open positions and apply online at
Thank you for your interest in San Ramon Valley Unified School District employment.  All applicants must complete the Certificated Application and all related paperwork to be considered. 
To complete the application process on EdJoin you will need the following:
  • 3 Letters of Recommendation
  • ELL Authorization
  • Appropriate Credential
    (credential information can be found at CTC)
  • Letter of Introduction
  • Resume
Certificated employees hold standard teaching credentials from the state. Included in this classification are Teachers, Media Specialists, Curriculum Specialists, Psychologists, Counselors, Site Administrators and many District Administrators. There are many different credentials available for special positions beyond the classroom.

California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST)
State Teachers Retirement Service (STRS)
TEACH California