- Educational Services
- Special Education
- Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- Student Services
- Animals on Campus
- Home Hospital
- Social Emotional Wellness
- Student Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Students and the First Amendment
- Foster Youth and Homeless Education Services
- Health Services
- English Learners
- English Language Arts
- Visual & Performing Arts
- School Site Council
- Student Senate
- Enrollment Info
- Residency Requirements
- Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
- Child Care
- Home Hospital
- Independent Study
- School Transfers
- TK/ Kindergarten Specific Information
- Fall School Site Specific Information
- How to Change Your Address
- Course Catalogs
- School Site Locator
- Feeder School Patterns
- Profile of the Learner Committee
We understand you may have many questions regarding what happens next after participating in the kindergarten lottery. In an effort to help you through this process, please review the information listed below to clarify any questions or concerns you may have.
Students are diverted to the closest SRVUSD school with available space. Parents may notify their resident school office if they have a preference of diversion schools. Consideration will be based on space availability. An open enrollment transfer request does not need to be completed.
- Each year, a number of current kindergarten students are considered for retention. If a decision is made to advance one of these children to first grade, they will be able to call back the next student on the kindergarten lottery wait list. Most of these decisions are made in late spring, however a few may not be finalized until August after students have attended summer school.
- If you have enrolled your student in kindergarten, but the student will not attend SRVUSD kindergarten in the fall, please notify your resident school site as soon as possible. The next student on the kindergarten lottery wait list will be called back.
If you were not notified of your diversion school in the spring, students that are still on the wait list when the school year is about to begin will be accommodated at another site within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. School office personnel will contact you with that information within the week prior to the start of school.
Please notify the school office by phone or by email to the school office manager if you decide to attend private school OR wait another year for your child to start kindergarten OR if you move out of the area.
If a kindergarten spot opens up on the wait list and your child is at the top of the list the office will contact you and offer you the spot.
If you have additional questions, please contact your school office manager via email or telephone.